Membership and Annual Giving
All Annual Fund and Membership gifts directly support ongoing operations, programs and exhibitions of the Richmond History Center. Through your generosity, we can continue our role as the only organization committed to the collection, preservation and interpretation of Richmond's past, present and future. Your gift to the History Center is an investment in your community.
Levels of Giving
- Senior/Student or Teacher - $25
- Individual - $50
- Family - $75
- Clay Street Council - $100
- Richmond History Circle - $150
- Court End Circle - $250
- Centennial Circle - $500
- Director's Council - $1,000
- Trustee's Council - $2,500
- Founder's Circle - $5,000
- Wickham Society - $10,000
Benefits for All Giving Levels
- Free admission to the History Center, John Marshall House and Black History Museum
- Reciprocal admission at select National Museums (click here for a list of participating museums PDF)
- Free parking while visiting
- Discounted walking and bus tours
- Free admission to the Archives (by appointment)
- Subscription to the Timeline newsletter
- 10% discount in the Gift Shop and Cafe Richmond
- Invitations to special events
- Complimentary guest passes
- Holiday shopping spree, 20% discount (one time only)
Additional Benefits of Giving
- Donor levels starting with the Richmond History Circle ($150) and above are listed in the Annual Report.
- Donor levels starting with Centennial Circle ($500) and above receive an invitation to an annual Centennial Circle Reception.
- Donor levels starting with Director's Circle ($1,000) and above receive invitations to both the Centennial Circle Reception and the Spring Major Donor Reception.
The History Center is fortunate to have the support of generous corporations, foundations and individuals who bring success to our mission. We invite you to become our partner as we continue to preserve and interpret the history of the Greater Richmond region.